[Music] CN Blue – [Japanese Single] Come On - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] CN Blue – [Japanese Single] Come On

[Music] CN Blue – [Japanese Single] Come On

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 | 6:00 AM

Information:
Artist : CN Blue
Album : [Japanese Single] Come On
Date of Release : 2012.08.01

Come On Lyrics
Come on
The dark covers me
I hear the ticking of the clock
hey , can you see me ?
Here I am waiting for some
kind of miracle and then break away
mitsuke tai mitsukara nai
honno isshun ga
Come on no over
Come on no over
I only wanna see the light
Come on no over
Stand by me
tsunagi au netsu ga
Come on over
Come on over
bokura terasu nara
Come on no over
Stand by me
hitotsu ni nareru hazu daro u
Come here, to my fading star
now I am alone
hey , can you see me ?
kiseki o motome hitasura ni migai ta yume
mitsukara nai kumori no nai
miageru beki sora
Come on no over
Come on no over
I’m not doubtful with you
Come on no over
Stand by me
hika re au yubi ga
Come on no over
Come on no over
karamiat ta nara
Come on no over
Stand by me
ui mo tokasu hazu daro u
Come on no over
Come on no over
With our mirror be my sword (?)
Come on no over
Stand by me
te o nobase ba ii
Come on no over
Come on no over
motome at ta nara
Come on no over
Stand by me
hikari ga sasu sou daro u
//
Come on
The dark covers me
I hear the ticking of the clock
hey, can you see me?
Here I am waiting for some
kind of miracle and then break away
見つけたい見つからない
ほんの一瞬が
Come on no over
Come on no over
I only wanna see the light
Come on no over
Stand by me
繋ぎあう 熱が
Come on over
Come on over
僕ら照らすなら
Come on no over
Stand by me
一つになれるはずだろう
Come here, to my fading star
now I am alone
hey, can you see me?
奇跡を求め ひたすらに磨いた夢
見つからない曇りのない
見上げるべき空
Come on no over
Come on no over
I’m not doubtful with you
Come on no over
Stand by me
惹かれあう指が
Come on no over
Come on no over
絡み合ったなら  
Come on no over
Stand by me
憂いも溶かすはずだろう 
Come on no over
Come on no over
With our mirror be my sword(?)
Come on no over
Stand by me
手を伸ばせばいい 
Come on no over
Come on no over
求め合ったなら
Come on no over
Stand by me
光が差すそうだろう

Wake up Lyrics
You need to be yourself.
You can’t be no one else.
You need to find out.
You can’t be ‘Oasis’.
You can’t be ‘BON JOVI’.
You need to be yourself.
I wanna go, I wanna try.
“Why not?” The answer’s just the same.
I wanna go, I wanna try.
Yes, I stand firm on my views.
Hey baby, Wake up Wake up!
You’re a copycat.
Wake up Wake up.
Listen up!
Wake up Wake up!
Hey, can you hear?
Wake up Wake up!
You are a coward.
Get away
Now, I don’t care about you.
Now, I don’t care what you say, yeah?
Get away
Yes. It is none of your business.
What do you want to be?
You can’t be no one else.
You need to find out.
Hey baby, don’t show off.
You can’t be no one else.
You need to find out.
I wanna go, I wanna try.
“Why not?” The answer’s just the same.
I wanna go, I wanna try.
Yes, I stand firm on my views.
Hey baby, Wake up Wake up!
You’re a copycat.
Wake up Wake up.
Listen up!
Wake up Wake up!
Hey, can you hear?
Wake up Wake up!
You are a coward.
Get away
Now, I don’t care about you.
Now, I don’t care what you say, yeah?
Get away
Yes. It is none of your business.

My Miracle Lyrics
Such a feeling’s coming over me from you.
There is only one wish on my mind.
I long to be close to you.
I long to be close to you.
I’ll be on your side. Forever more.
You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
I don’t wanna lose your love, my love.
You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
But, I can not explain how much I love you.
How can I tell you now?
How can I say to you?
There is only one wish on my mind.
I long to be close to you.
I long to be close to you.
I’ll be on your side. Forever more. Forever more.
I long to be close to you.
I long to be close to you.
You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
I don’t wanna lose your love, my love.
You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
But, I can not explain how much I love you.
You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
I wanna hold you tight tonight, my love.
You are a miracle to me, miracle to me.
Let me tell you this.
But, I can not explain how much I love you.
Such a felling’s coming over me from you.
There is only one wish on my mind.
I long to be close to you.
I long to be close to you.
I’ll be on your side. Forever more. Forever more
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics