[Music] Jokwon – I`m Da One - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] Jokwon – I`m Da One

[Music] Jokwon – I`m Da One

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Sunday, June 17, 2012 | 5:40 PM

Information:
Artist : Jokwon
Album : I`m Da One
Date of Release : 2012.06.18

Animal (Radio Edit)(Feat. 정호석 of 방탄소년단) Lyrics
deo isangeun nareul jeeo
motagesseo eotteoke haeyo
nuga naljom naljom naljom take control~
nae gwien beat heundeullineun
Disco ball i makes me free
geureom tto sajeong eobsi jogwon on the floor
* i badage crazy boyneun na hanaya on the floor
nuga make some noise haedo han jumeoge blow
jinjja beat heundeullineun Disco ball i makes me free
i badage crazy boyneun na hanaya on the floor
** I’m an animal. Won’t you see me go o-o-oh
I’m an animal. You’ll watch me on the floor o-o-oh
Don’t stop the beat stop the beat make it drop
Don’t stop the beat make it drop
Don’t stop the beat stop the beat make it drop
Don’t stop the beat make it drop
* repeat
*** Yeh, I’m the anima-a-a-al. Yeh, I’m the anima-a-a-al
** banbok
tteugeowojin nareul take control eumage deyeosseo
geokjeongeun haji mara i badage crazy boy
Get on the floor nae mudaeneun jeogi jeogi jeo!
nal bicchuneun jomyeong apen hurry hurry up!
Hot hot hae bunwigin deowita jomdeo
ganghage siseoneun muldeureoga
mirimiri bwa eodireul gadeunji nan
hwaryeohan mudaereul modu samkyeobeorin animal
Rah!
*** repeat
//
더 이상은 나를 제어
못하겠어 어떻게 해요
누가 날좀 날좀 날좀 take control~
내 귀엔 beat 흔들리는
Disco ball 이 makes me free
그럼 또 사정 없이 조권 on the floor
* 이 바닥에 crazy boy는 나 하나야 on the floor
누가 make some noise 해도 한 주먹에 blow
진짜 beat 흔들리는 Disco ball 이 makes me free
이 바닥에 crazy boy는 나 하나야 on the floor
** I’m an animal. Won’t you see me go o-o-oh
I’m an animal. You’ll watch me on the floor o-o-oh
Don’t stop the beat stop the beat make it drop
Don’t stop the beat make it drop
Don’t stop the beat stop the beat make it drop
Don’t stop the beat make it drop
* 반복
*** Yeh, I’m the anima-a-a-al. Yeh, I’m the anima-a-a-al
** 반복
뜨거워진 나를 take control 음악에 데였어
걱정은 하지 말아 이 바닥에 crazy boy
Get on the floor 내 무대는 저기 저기 저!
날 빛추는 조명 앞엔 hurry hurry up!
Hot hot 해 분위긴 더위타 좀더
강하게 시선은 물들어가
미리미리 봐 어디를 가든지 난
화려한 무대를 모두 삼켜버린 animal
Rah!
*** 반복 

Just a Kiss Lyrics
* Just a Kiss
From your lips
In the Dark
Gives my life a brand new start
Just a kiss
On your lips
Every night
Gives me energy to fight so hard
** I tried to open up my mind to show you
Everything that’s here inside
I don’t even need a reason why
A reason why
*** I tried to catch a falling star
And you saved me by lighting up the dark
You brought the beat back to my heart
Before I lost the will and fell apart
You made it right and you saved my life
You saved my life
Hand in hand
Cheek to cheek
You and me
Standing up against the world
All the pain
All the doubt
I watched it go
Without you I’d be so lost.
I’d be so lost
** repeat
*** repeat
* repeat
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics