Chocolat - The First Mini Album MP3 - 26MB
Information:
Album/Song Title: I Like it - The First Mini Album
Artist: Chocolat
Genre: Dance
Publisher: Universal
TrackList:
1. I Like It
2. 하루만 더
3. 싫어 싫어
4. 너만을 보고 너만을 그리는
5. I Like It (English Ver.)
Chocolat – I Like It (Korean Ver.) Lyrics
Romanization
Nan neomu hetgallyeo ginji aninji
Nan neomu dapdaphae soksemi mwoya
Nan neomu sisihae mijeokjigeunhae
Nan neomu teulithae taedo jom hwaksilhage hae
Nan neomu sosimhae geomjaemi cheoreom
Neol jeongahandamyeol ti jom pakpak naeran mariya
Solkijhi tok ggago dagaomyeol dwae
Baraman bomyeonseo eonjekkaji mangseorillae
I want it all or nothing
Nae jeonbureul gal jasil eobtdamyeon
Forget about it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it (You like you like)
Nan neomu nae sogeul dagae mandeureo
Neon neomu nal gatgo irijeori jaego isseo
Mo anim dorago geunyang budijheo
Ne mameul boyeo jwo gidarigo isseunikka
I want it all or nothing
Nae jeonbureul gal jasil eobtdamyeon
Forget about it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it (You like you like)
If you want me gwagamhage namjadabge dagawa bwa
Nan ido jado anin geon ddak jilseokinde you never know
Nan nugungareul saranghamyeon I’ll give you all that I have to give
If you love me da jugana animyeon just let me go
I want it all
I want it all
I want it all or nothing
Nae jeonbureul gal jasil eobtdamyeon
Forget about it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it like it like it like it yeah
Cause I like it (You like you like)
Chocolat – I Like It (English Ver.) Lyrics
my momma said I should never go too far
my momma said just remember who you are
my momma said don’t go chasing all them boys
my momma said take it slow, don’t get caught up in the noise
my momma said I should always walk the line
my momma said take it easy when you’re drinking the wine
but all the talk makes me wanna slam the door
cuz all the bruises only make me want it some more
I want it all, all or nothing
and I’m not ashamed of what I am
It’s how I’m living yeah
cuz I like it like it like it like it like it yeah X 4
my momma said leave your ego at the door
my momma said girl you’re crazy always looking for more
I don’t care I just wanna live my life
No I don’t care if it’s wrong when it’s felling so right
I want it all, all or nothing
and I’m not ashamed of what I am
It’s how I”m living yeah
cuz I like it like it like it like it like it yeah X4
you make the rules, I live to break
I love the life on center stage
All eyes on me I say it proud
It’s who I am I’m coming out X2
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all
all or nothing
and I’m not ashamed of what I am
It’s how I’m living yeah
cuz I like it like it like it like it like it yeah X4



0 comments:
Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !