[Music] Shane - Last Christmas MP3 - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] Shane - Last Christmas MP3

[Music] Shane - Last Christmas MP3

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Monday, November 28, 2011 | 7:05 PM

Shane - Last Christmas MP3 - 6MB
Information:
Artist : Shayne (셰인)
Title Album : Last Christmas
Format : Single, Studio
Genre : Dance, Carol
Release Date : November 28, 2011

TrackList:
01.Last Christmas

Shane - Last Christmas Lyrics

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone special

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone special

Once Bitten and twice shy I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby do you recognize me
Well it’s been a year
It doesn’t surprise me

(Happy Christmas)
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying I love you I meant it
Now I know what a fool I’ve been
But if you kissed me now
I know you’d fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone special

A crowded room Friends with tired eyes
I’m hiding from you And your soul of ice
My god I thought
You were someone to rely on Me
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Now I’ve found a real love
You’ll never fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone special

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone special

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore him apart
Maybe next year I’ll give it to someone
I’ll give it to someone special
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics