[Music] JYJ – In Heaven Special Edition Album - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] JYJ – In Heaven Special Edition Album

[Music] JYJ – In Heaven Special Edition Album

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Sunday, November 27, 2011 | 8:45 AM

JYJ – In Heaven Special Edition Album - 12MB
Information:

Artist: JYJ
Genre: Ballad Dance Pop
Language: Korean
Release Date: 2011.11.25

Tracklist:

11. Get Out (Remix)
12. In Heaven (Remix)

JYJ - Get Out (Remix)

Oh, Oh geurae
geurae, nado saranghae

saranghae hamyeonseo neon geuwa ibeul maj chugo
imi neoye shim jangeun geu e soneul neukkigo (gamchugo, sokigo isseo) (That’s right)
jeonhwareul kkeunheo do neoye moseubeun bo igo
niga anya anya haedo gyeol guken neo ingeol (naega saranghan neoya)

Oh baby tell me why you act so strange
But tonight I don’t need a damn explain
hajiman, imi nan, modu algo isseosseo nan
neowa hamkke itneun geunyeo seok go
pilyo eobseo, jebal jom sarajyeo
dwasseo nameun haengbok gatgo kkeojyeo beoryeo!

moduda Bye Bye sarang do, moduda Bye Bye ujeong do
Feels like I’m ready (Hey!) No love I’m done with (Ho!)
kkeutna beorin sarang irago hae, do malhal pilyo eobt janha

moduda Bye Bye chueok do, moduda Bye Bye seulpeum do
Feels like I’m ready (Hey!) No love I’m done with (Ho!)
kkeutna beorin sa irago malhae, da kkeutnan geoya, Baby

hapil naye geunyeo ege neon ibeul maj chugo
chingu ye yeoja ingeol almyeonseo daga watgo (For you) (gamchugo, sokigo, isseo)
uyeonhi majuchin nae shinseon pi haji anhgo
niga anya anya haedo gyeol guken neo ingeol (neol mideosseot deon naya) (Ohh yeah)

Oh baby tell me why you act so strange
But tonight I don’t need a damn explain
hajiman, imi nan, modu algo isseosseo nan
neowa hamkke itneun geunyeo seok go
pilyo eobseo, jebal jom sarajyeo
dwasseo nameun haengbok gatgo kkeojyeo beoryeo!

moduda Bye Bye sarang do, moduda Bye Bye ujeong do (Bye Bye ujeong do)
Feels like I’m ready (Hey!) No love I’m done with (Ho!)
kkeutna beorin sarang irago hae, do malhal pilyo eobt janha (Hey hey, Hey hey)

moduda Bye Bye chueok do, moduda Bye Bye seulpeum do (seulpeum do)
Feels like I’m ready (Hey!) No love I’m done with (Ho!)
kkeutna beorin sa irago malhae, da kkeutnan geoya

moduda Bye
moduda Bye

moduda Bye Bye chueok do, moduda Bye Bye seulpeum do
(JaeJoong Yoochun) Feels like I’m ready (Hey!)
(JaeJoong Yoochun) No love I’m done with (Ho!)
kkeutna beorin sa irago malhae, da kkeutnan geoya

You’ll Never Gonna Find True Love
F**k you!

Ohh~
moduda Bye Bye sarang do, moduda Bye Bye ujeong do (Yeah, yeah)
(JaeJoong Yoochun) Feels like I’m ready (Hey!)
(JaeJoong Yoochun) No love I’m done with (Ho!) (Ohh~)
kkeutna beorin sarang irago hae, deo malhal pilyo eobt janha

moduda Bye Bye chueok do, moduda Bye Bye seulpeum do (Oh oh)
(JaeJoong Yoochun) Feels like I’m ready (Hey!)
(JaeJoong Yoochun) No love I’m done with (Ho!) (Bye bye)
kkeutna beorin sa irago malhae, da kkeutnan geoya ijen, Goodbye

Translation:

Yes, I love you too

You say you love me but you kiss him
Your heart is already feeling his touch (you hide and deceive)
Even when you hang up, I see you
You deny and deny but it ends up being you
(I used to love you)

* Oh baby tell me why you act so strange
but tonight I don’t need a damn explain
But I already knew everything
I don’t even need that guy who’s with you either
Please go away- it’s fine
Take the remaining happiness and piss off

** Bye bye to everything
Bye bye to love and everything else even friendship
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it’s an ended love,
There’s no need for other words
Bye bye to everything,
Bye bye to memories, bye bye to sadness
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it’s an ended love, it’s over baby

You kissed my girl
You approached her even when you knew she was your friend’s girl (you hide and deceive)
You don’t even avoid our coincidentally met eyes
You deny and deny but it ends up being you
(I used to trust you)

* repeat

** repeat

Bye to everything
Bye to everything

Bye bye to everything,
Bye bye to memories, bye bye to sadness
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it’s an ended love, it’s over

** repeat
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics