[Music] Infinite – BTD (Before The Dawn) (Japanese Ver.) - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] Infinite – BTD (Before The Dawn) (Japanese Ver.)

[Music] Infinite – BTD (Before The Dawn) (Japanese Ver.)

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Sunday, November 20, 2011 | 10:02 PM

Infinite – BTD (Before The Dawn) (Japanese Ver.) - 27MB
Information:

Artist: Infinite
Genre: Dance Pop
Language: Japanese
Release Date: 2011.11.19

Tracklist:
01 BTD (Before The Dawn) Japanese Version
02 CAN YOU SMILE [Remake] Original Version
03 BTD (Before The Dawn) Original Version
04 BTD (Before The Dawn) Instrumental Version

INFINITE BTD (Before The Dawn] Japanese Version Lyrics

JAPANESE
おぼれないときは僕のなかで
まぼろしだけを残して
No No 君は消えない
苦しくて むなしくて
-
Why Why…Why Why…Why Why…
Before the dawn…Before the dawn…
壊れたおもいじゃないよ
Before the dawn…Before the dawn…
確かな僕を感じて
-
(Rap省略)
【叶えるそうさ きっと とか言ってる?】
-
届かない声は無意識に君の影を探している
No No 諦めきれない
苦しくて むなしくて
-
Why Why…Why Why…Why Why…
Before the dawn…Before the dawn..
なくした言葉がほしいよ
Before the dawn…Before the dawn..
確かな君を感じて
-
(rap省略)
-
Before the dawn…Before the dawn..
この手で君を抱きしめて
Before the dawn…Before the dawn..
確かな愛を感じて
-
(Rap省略)


TRANSLATIONS
The times when I’m not absorbed in something,
leave illusions in me
No no. You aren’t disappearing
Because I’m in pain, because I feel empty
-
Why why… Why why… Why why…
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
My heart isn’t broken
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
Feel my definite mind.
-
(RAP _____)
-
‘I can make it happen, yeah, definitely’ are things I’m saying
-
My voice that cannot be heard, wanders around while looking unconsciously for your shadow
No no, it can’t be over
Because I’m in pain, because I feel empty
-
Why why… Why why… Why why..
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn…
I want those words that have become lost
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
Feeling the clear you
-
(RAP _____)
-
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
I hold you in these arms
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn..
Feeling this clear love
-
(RAP _____)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics