[Music] Jun. K (Junsu of 2PM ) – Alive Digital Single - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] Jun. K (Junsu of 2PM ) – Alive Digital Single

[Music] Jun. K (Junsu of 2PM ) – Alive Digital Single

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Saturday, October 8, 2011 | 3:22 AM

Jun. K (Junsu of 2PM ) – Alive Digital Single - 9.25MB
Information:

Artist: Jun. K (Junsu of 2PM )
Genre: Hip Hop
Language: Korean
Release Date: 2011.10.07

Tracklist:

01 Alive

Jun. K (Junsu of 2PM ) – Alive Lyrics
Ah Love is in the sky
I feel so alive tonight (alive tonight)
Whatever i do
You know where ever i go
I’m feelin’ so Alive

This is this is this is this is What?
This is this is this is this is Who?
This is this is this is this is Huh?
This is this is this is this is

N O L O V E baby that’s me
ni apeseo na nun hana kkattak anhji
Call me J to the UN, K to the AY
naege mudji How u get so Fly

I run my city that’s on my fitty
jal noneun aedeul moa bwado geogiseo geogi uh
nae jibi daegu? shinsa ramyeon Thank you
da dwaetgu gaen bbaegu gatda buchyeo taek baeru

Go go go I’m getting it down
Shorty go low low low bulta oreuneun bam
nae eokkae neun neol hyanghae deulsseok deulsseok
nae moksorin ni gaseume bureul jilleo

jugeot da saenggak hajima feelin’ alive
imi da aneun sashireun killin’ it down
Look at me now (now) mwot boda dandan hae
ijjima nal gieokhae neol umjikin geu sungan

Ah Love is in the sky
I feel so alive tonight (alive tonight)
Whatever i do
You know where ever i go
I’m feelin’ so
Alive Alive Alive
(U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too)
Alive Alive Alive
(U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too)

ajikdo yeoja reul jal moreumyeo
ajikdo sarange michyeo isseumyeon
No love hanmadi myeon freeze
dumal hamyeon geugeon jan sori

Ey, niga mwol ara ib
apeuge malhae bwatja neoman mollala
hamyeonseo naega beorin shigan da dollyeo nwa
dollyeo nwa tto eodi hanbeon nollyeo bwa

You don’t really really know about my style
yejeon gwaneun manhi dalla look at me right now
Look at me right now nuga na jombwa
Hair done yeah son everything good

Ha yea burn it up right now
deo isangeun duryeoulge eobseo nan
Ha yea blow it up right now
saero un nareul wihae because I’m

Alive Alive Alive
(U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too)
Alive Alive Alive
(U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too)

Baby I wanna say, balkeun gose isseo do, bichi bo ijil anha
ibami jinago eodumi geuchil ttae
Baby I’m Alive
sara sumshwin daneun geot

I’m Feelin’ so Alive Alive Alive
(U know what chu got to do Throw yo hands in the air if u feel it too)
Alive Alive Alive
I’m feelin’ so ALIVE
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics