[Music] Big Bang – The North Face [Youtube 1080p HD] - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » [Music] Big Bang – The North Face [Youtube 1080p HD]

[Music] Big Bang – The North Face [Youtube 1080p HD]

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Friday, October 21, 2011 | 7:54 PM

Big Bang – The North Face [Youtube 1080p HD] - 104.12MB
Big Bang – The North Face Lyrics

Never stop exploring the northface
GO GO
When I cast my gaze on that high mountain which is far far awayMy heart is filled with joy because of the happiness
I make new ways on the paths which have not been explored before
Step by step GO GO GO GO
Let’s all challenege ourselves

When I look at the high mountain which is right in front of me
Not only have I not feel scared but I am so proud of my being able to conquer the challenges
People are standing at the peak and they shout from the bottom of their hearts
There is no boundary Everything is possible
At the very moment that I stepped at the peak
My adventure has started
the northface Say YES !
Embrace the challenge of climbing to the peak Don’t complain that the mountain is too high to be conquered
Before you fly don’t complain about how far you have to travel

Even though there are obstacles which seem not to be easily overcome like flames burning , I have to stand up straight
the northface I use all my might to try pushing my boundary Say YES!
Never stop exploring
Although there are obstacles which separate us in this cold world
The sun will still rise again tomorrow
Adventure is a must whenever I am still alive
Never stop exploring
It’s the north face
It’s the north north face
It’s the north face

It’s the north face
It’s the north north face
It’s the north face
Everything is possible, I will never stop exploring
It’s the north face
It’s the north north face
It’s the north face

It’s the north face
It’s the north north face
It’s the north face
Everything is possible I will never stop exploring


Survive even when you are facing extreme condition
Survive even when you are facing extreme condition
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics