2NE1 – UGLY - All KPop Lyrics
Headlines News :
Home » , , , » 2NE1 – UGLY

2NE1 – UGLY

Written By Kpop Lyrics on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 | 10:28 AM

2NE1 – UGLY [Youtube 1080p HD] - 174.58MB
2NE1 – UGLY - Lyrics

밝게 웃어보지만
내 맘에 들지 않아
난 예쁘지 않아 아름답지 않아
Oh oh oh oh x2 노랠 불러보지만
아무도 듣지 않아
난 예쁘지 않아 아름답지 않아
Oh oh oh oh x2 난 왜 이렇게 못난 걸까
어떡하면 나도 너처럼 환하게 웃어볼 수 있을까
또 화가나 왜 늘 완벽하지 못해
이 깨진 거울 속 못난 모습을 향해 탓하기만 해 쳐다보지마 지금 이 느낌이 싫어 난
어디론가 숨고만 싶어 벗어 나고 싶어
이 세상은 거짓말 I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face tellin’ me I’m pretty I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face cuz I know I’m ugly 날 쉽게 이해한다고 하지마
못 생기고 삐뚤어진 내 마음이 널 원망할지도 몰라
말 시키지마 난 너와 어울리지 못해
그 잘난 눈빛 속 차가운 가식이 날 숨막히게 해 다가오지마 너의 관심조차 싫어 난
어디론가 떠나고 싶어 소리 치고 싶어
이 세상은 거짓말 I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face tellin’ me I’m pretty I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face cuz I know I’m ugly All alone
I’m all alone X2
따뜻함이란 없어
곁엔 아무도 없어 All alone I’m all alone X2
I’m always all alone 따뜻함이란 없어
곁엔 그 누구도 날 안아줄 사람 없어 I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face tellin’ me I’m pretty I think I’m ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face cuz I know I’m uglycredits
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics | All Kpop Lyrics
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. All KPop Lyrics - All Rights Reserved
Design by All Kpop Lyrics Modified by Kpop Lyrics